Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A busy day of sewing for me...

The bonus to having my husband at home is that I have managed to get quite a bit of sewing in.

I have three new bags to add for sale:

Polynesian Tote (black) - $40 plus post



Large Tote Bag in a sunny retro Polynesian print on heavy duty 100% cotton duck, fully lined in bright pink cotton duck with 2 internal pockets, black button and loop closure.
The bag includes interfacing for strength and has been double and triple stitched for added strength and durability.
The bag measures approximately 40cmx 30cm x 10cm (body of the bag) with a 50cm shoulder drop.

Polynesian Tote (brown) - $40 plus post



Large Tote Bag in a sunny retro Polynesian print on heavy duty 100% cotton duck, fully lined in bright pink cotton duck with 2 internal pockets, brown button and loop closure.
The bag includes interfacing for strength and has been double and triple stitched for added strength and durability.
The bag measures approximately 40cmx 30cm x 10cm (body of the bag) with a 50cm shoulder drop.

Retro Hearts - $25 plus post

A cute little tote bag for a little handbag lover. This bag is made from stretch denim and is fully lined in a funky flowers andhearts cotton drill and features a hand drawn quirky hearts applique. The bag has a snap closure and will be a great addition to a young girl's budding bag collection. (sorry about the very average photo - that is another thing I my list of things I need to master!)




I also managed to finish off the bag for my giveaway - a cute applique tote for Fee from Top End Tush Modern Cloth Nappies who was the lucky winner!



A very busy day today!

I am waiting on some fabric for some exciting custom orders and finalising a new design that I have been working on. That should keep me busy for a little while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment