Saturday, December 18, 2010

Are you ready for Christmas?

I think I am - just a little bit of knitting to finish off, some shortbread baking and a couple of little bits and pieces to gather and wrap. Not too bad really!

I need to get stuck into the sewing as well today - two custom bags to finish off and get in the post and two new designs to finalise. I have a few new pieces of lovely fabric that have recently arrived that are taunting me from across the corner of my craft room - I might have to hide them somewhere so I don't get distracted and start playing with them as well! Think elephants, giraffes, owls (perhaps for the kids or the young at heart?) and some fabulous retro fabrics as well.




I have loaded up some pictures of the fabric into an album on my facebook page. Much more to go but that is a start isn't it?

I have also started using the Facebook shopping cart system so now if you would like to purchase one of my instock bags you can do so via Facebook. It accepts Paypal so if you would like to Direct Deposit just let me know and we can arrange that too. I have set it up to charge a standard $9 flat rate for postage which includes your choice of registered or express post. I can arrange standard post or pick up on request.

In celebration of my leap into a new world of technology and of course in the Christmas spirit I have am offering a 10% sale on all my instock bags. This includes the bags I will be adding later today and tomorrow.

Facebook Sale - 10% off

Must run... the kids are quiet and that is never a good sign - hopefully they haven't found Santa's hiding spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment